24 May 2016

Internship

Just when I thought I wouldn't be able to find an intrnship, I got an invitation for interview in a company. I went there with a few of my classmates who also do not have internship yet.


I got accepted.


It's a good company. They are warm as to welcoming their guests. They asked us what we would like to have from Starbucks and gave it to us for free. Definitely a plus point for me because I love coffee XD Plus, lunch is free aside from the weekly allowance. On most companies, there is no allowance especially the free lunch. It's a great help since I'm broke.


For some reasons, I got appointed as the Project Manager although I have no experience. I have no idea as to how to estimate the time that an IT task will get finished and how to really do it. My knowledge is half business and half IT so I am not really a great programmer. I just do simple websites, experimenting with website tools and stuffs.


It's a surprising matter since I am not active in extra-curricular activies in College. I do not participate that much in organizations much less be an officer there. Most of my activities are done outside school, like cosplay and trying out some business. But I did not mention that to the senior manager during my interview.


I hope it goes well. I hope to learn a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment